* Element.addMethods now also again adds the methods to Element.
* Form.request also works with forms containing an input element with name="action".
* Safari no longer crashes on String#stripScripts and extractScripts with large <script>.
* Form.disable works again on non-form elements.
* String#endsWith now always returns the correct value.
* Ajax responses with no Content-type header are no longer evaluated.
* Hash#toQueryString again serializes undefined values to ensure consitency with String#toQueryParams.
* Various fixes of the $$() utility.
* Ajax.Requests now supports per-request onCreate callbacks.
* JSON strings are automatically stripped of their security delimiters (if present) before eval.
* all toJSON methods now generate YAML-loadable JSON.
* Event.element now returns an extended element.
* Linefeed normalisation is now prevented in IE on String#escapeHTML and String#unescapeHTML for consistency with other browsers.
* Added a new Element.childElements method (shorter alias of Element.immediateDescendants).
* Added a new Element.firstDescendant method (same as using Element.down with no arguments).
* Faster $$() utility and Element.getElemementsBySelector method.
* Optimized Element.next, Element.down, Element.up and Element.previous DOM methods.
* Speed improvements of String#escapeHTML and String#unescapeHTML in IE and Safari.